Old 11-27-2007, 10:35 PM
DebJ

Well, just so you know I did baste with those basting pins. Perhapes I should also added some thread basting. I also did take out some of the earliest in the center stitching I wasn't happy with and redid it. However if I stopped and took out everything everytime it wasn't pleasing me I don't think this would ever be finished, so I just did the best I could and kept going. I've done all I can &/or will, it is down to putting the binding on now. Also perhapes this what drove me to take advantage of cyberMonday and go in debt a bit more by ordering me a camera that hopefully I can get some decent pictures with it, to post on here or ebay if I ever try again and succeed in doing something worth trying to sell. Even if it is ceramic ornaments like I sell, when I can. I need to be able to take good pictures. Thanks to all of you for the encouagement. This has been the toughest time I have ever had with a quilt, so much so I even thought about giving it up. However, I have too much invested and I really enjoy the piecing and applique. Now if I can just get better at doing the bigger quilts. So far the smaller things haven't been a problem. Thank you all again. :?