Old 08-16-2011, 05:35 AM
dd

I know a wallet is kind of personal and some people have certain criteria about wallets but I think that would be nice. Or those round bags with the little compartments. The fold up tote thing with spaces for pattern and threads scissors, everything you need to take to class or guild. Ladies in my guild carry them a lot. Some have holders they made for their Grandmothers fan plastic pieces. Use one on each end and the plastic pieces sit inside like poker chips. I have a thing that goes over the arm of the chair that I carry with me. I has pockets on each end and a pincushion in the middle with magnetic strips beside the pincusion. I got it as a Christmas present and she filled it with folding scissors, folding seam ripper, silk thread and a needle threader. I love it. I usually wrap my gift for quilt guild in a piece of fabric too. That way they get an extra gift. I pin it together then wrap a ribbon around to hold it together, then I take the pins out so no one gets stuck. They love the idea at guild.