Old 08-16-2011, 06:09 AM
MaryAnnMc

Location: in front of this dang computer instead of my Bernina!(Naples, Florida)

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955
Be able to do things in moderation....I'm obsessive when I start a project and won't stop until I kill myself..i.e. last wk I decided to take time off from quilting and add another 6 ft x 6ft to my slate paver patio each paver 18x18 two inches thick......Had to dig up the grass...drag 20 pavers to the back yd and start leveling etc...I started each morning at 8am and worked until the sun hit the area at noon for three days in a row...Boy, at the end of each day I was dead but it's done and looks great...Now I need to lay a paver walkway to the garage another 20 ft...but I'll save that until Oct....Obsessive...
May I borrow you?? I start tons of projects and take forever to get them done, because I have too many going at once. My garden could sure use your help!! Come February, when you get sick of gray and snow (I used to live east of Syracuse, I remember those winters) you let me know, I'll offer you a busman's holiday! :lol: :lol: :lol: