View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 10:29 PM
Quilting Angel

My DH and I went to Myrtle Beach on a Thursday, and we returned home on Sunday. By Saturday night, we were both exhausted, so we went to eat supper, and then we decided to take a nap. I woke up first, and I was bored, so I decided to look on Craig's List to see what Myrtle Beach had to offer. I hardley ever look on Craig's List because locally, there really isn't much on there I am interested in, but I didn't have anything else to do at the moment. There was a lady advertising over 2000.00 worth of fabric for 400.00. I sent her an email, and told her we were heading home the next day which is 4 hours away, but I would like to look at the fabric. The next morning, she had not responded, so I sent her an email and told her we would be leaving for home in about 2 hours, and I left her my cell phone number. We were delayed leaving by about 2 hours, and I'm glad we were. She finally called, and we went to look at the fabric. It was all 100% cotton, neatly folded and stacked by color. Needless to say, she was sold on that deal. It filled my jeep up. I counted and there were about 765 pieces there, all at least one yard, but most was more than that. It all looked like it just left the fabric store. I believe I got over 3000.00 worth of fabric for 400.00

Not a good pic....all the fabric for 400.00
[ATTACH=CONFIG]242914[/ATTACH]

Star quilt for daughter for Christmas..still gotta bind
[ATTACH=CONFIG]242915[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-242908.jpe   attachment-242909.jpe