Old 08-17-2011, 10:12 AM
JanetM

Please bear with me while I celebrate my good news.

I just booked our first cruise...I am so excited I can hardly stand myself :lol:

We will be going to Alaska next June on the Regent Seven Seas "Navigator" I was able to get our 1st choice cabin that is located mid-ship.

This cruise line is all inclusive...air travel, luxury hotel for the night before the cruise, all gratuities, dining in all the restaurants on board without additional charge,wine/spirits, soft drinks/water/specialty coffees, and excursions are included. They do have some extra special excursions that have a supplemental charge.

They have already emailed us documents, including the dinner menu from one of the specialty restaurants, a 6 page wine list, a 4 page liquor list, and a 30 page spa catalog.

:lol: :lol: :lol: We aren't big drinkers, but we might be by the end of this cruise. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We never have traveled. Oh, maybe a trip up the coast to Solvang for 2 days, but never a "real vacation". This is a big splurge for us, so I am over the moon with excitement.

Between now and then I want to lose a few pounds so I can eat without guilt, and who knows, maybe take a dip in the pool, or hot tub.

Thank you to all who shared their cruise experiences with me and encouraged me to go for it.