Thread: TWINS
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Jerrie

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Originally Posted by Jerrie
Here are my twins of the family my Great Niece They want do nothing without the other and they always wear the same cloths never wore anything different
What pretty little girls! Do they pretend to be each other? They look idendical by the picture.
Our boys fight alot now but when they were babies if I took one outside the other would know even if he was in the other room and didn't see me take his brother outside. He would cry until the other baby was in the house. They didn't have to see each other they just knew. Mom and Dad take them one at at time to do stuff so they get one on one attention.

Do they say we instead of I? Daymon and Devon usually say we instead of I did this or that. When they first learned to talk they called each other a version of their names combined. It sounded like Daydon
Yes they say we and if you give one something she will say what about my sister. they do everything together Joniah always copy Amiah. We tell them they don't have to do the same but that don't help They are so Close you can not seperate them for nothing.