Old 08-17-2011, 05:45 PM
wanabquilter

HI All!
Finally sent off bemoreonline's quilt today, Robertap you should get it Saturday. I am so very sorry to say that it hung on my wall way too long. It has been finished for while. I wasn't crazy about the first block and did try re-doing it but the more I tried the worst it got, lol. So finally left it alone. I do hope you like it Bemoreonline.

I have not gotten another job. But I have appointment with "Work Scourse" at 8am tomorrow. Last week I finally got my first unemployment check whippy. The hoops I had to jump through to get it was crazy. thank God for my daugther. She has help me alot.

Now, Candi I LOVE the row that you did on Chrys. The Santa and the Snowmen. Snowmen, snowflakes and blue are my favorite things and color. My snowmen come out at the first snow fall on the news in the Fall, and stay out until late spring. Drives my family crazy. I put them everywhere no place is safe not even the bathroom LOL. I really need to live in the north instead of Florida.

Hope God has been good to all since I last wrote on here. I know he has been good to me.
Thank You...for being patient with me
Audrey