Old 08-17-2011, 05:50 PM
craftybear
Google Goddess

What other parts of Indiana would you like for me to set up meet and greets?

Everyone on the board is welcome to attend any of the meet and greets that I set up that are held in Indiana or surrounding states. Also you can bring friends, family, hubby with you to them as they don't need to be a member of the quilting board.

I have already had 4 meet and greets in Indiana and my 5th one is coming up on September 7, 2011 in Shipshewana, Indiana.

We have had members come from Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Montana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Arkansas so far.

I am also working on a list of quilt shops in Indiana so we can set up meet and greets at the other quilt shops and have lunch at one of the restaurants in the area. It is great if we can get a private room at the restaurant that way we can eat, have show and tell and do demonstrations.

Also I challenge all of you to set up meet and greets in your area. You can meet at a local quilt shop and afterwards meet up for lunch, shopping at the local quilt shops and unique shops in the area and could also meet for supper if you had lots of shopping to do instead of lunch.

If you know of any quilt shops in Indiana or restaurants that has a private room for us, please let me know.

Do you know of any quilt shows coming up in Indiana, please let me know so we can plan a meet and greet during the quilt shows. Also any shop hops?

Also please post here if you would like to know when I set up meet and greets so I can make sure that you see my posting on the quilting board under offline event.

Karen, Craftybear