Old 08-17-2011, 11:16 PM
kiskat

Thank you ALL for your kindness and encouragement.

Painiacs, no candy in her pocket... more like... in OUR mouth! LOL!

SulaBug, I had to rip out a few seams to get them aligned correctly. One section was so difficult, I first HAND stitched it (about 1") so that it wouldn't shift as I sewed.

PaperPrincess, ...Procrastina... LOVE that!

Helovesme, I was so out of practice with eyeshadow, I went online to see how to do it, again.

Annthreecats, Bailey, and Emerald46, I couldn't decide between the two fabrics for her hair, so I chose both. I still have about 1/2 yard of each fabric left over, so am trying to decide if I can use it in the borders (to make the quilt large enough to use). She's made from ALL STASH.

Minnesewta-sam, I've always wanted red eyeglass frames. This will do, for now. <sigh> They are HARD to find!

RkayD, you're right, she DOES look kind of regal...perhaps I will (privately) call her QUEEN O-Show... after all, she is the keeper of THE Pearls of Wisdom... a very queenly pursuit. Ahhh, a look of CONCENTRATION... I like that interpretation. Yes, laugh lines and MOST DEFINITELY **chub**! LOL!

Kathryn Kistner in Texas, who's now saying,
"She is very soft and friendly when I view her without MY eyeglasses. I couldn't have bonded with a MEAN Godmother!"