Old 08-18-2011, 06:20 AM
lheartsl

Originally Posted by Honchey
Hi, They sell all types of fabric..Upholstery, home Dec, Bridal.. Cottons, lace, Buttons, Threads,Patterns, You name it..They have it. I'm not a particular fan of the store. They have a sale around twice a year and the minimum yardage purchase for the sale item is one yard and the discount isn't worth the gas. I find the store very messy...Lots of very old bolts. I guess you could say it's not my cup of tea.

Mouse Creek Quilts is located on Rt 9 north in Howell...great shop..beautiful fabric. Sale rack in rear of the store always 40% off. Olde City Quilts in Burlington is another great shop..scrap bin is always full. Gorgeous Lines of fabric. Quilting Possibilities in Forked River is another awesome shop.. I haven't been there in over a year and prices all over have gone sky high since then..Last time there I visited their Sale Room yes I said Room ...All bolts were $5 a yard.. Top of the line fabric. Pennington Quilt Works is yet another I go to once in awhile. There's always something on sale and no minimum cuts required. you cut what you want.

If anyone is ever passing thru Delaware and have some time stop in Shady Lane Selections 1121 Victory Chapel Road,Dover, De. It's off rd# 8 going west....It's an Amish Quilt shop that also has other sundries for sale. It's off the beaten path and worth the trip. No phone # as there isn't any electric. All bolted fabric..no table flats. Great selection reasonably priced and a 30% off sale rack all the time. selected $2 a bolt when available.
I will have to check out that mouse creek one.......