View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 06:40 PM
jbsstrawberry

Sharon...Thank ya thank ya. Yes the girls do indeedy make the dresses!

You're right about Alicia, she does go a mile a minute...but drags in the morning and takes forever to wind down at night.

Jasmine thought it was very fun being blonde for a day. You're almost right about her, she does indeed mind, but she is my little intelectual...where Alicia is bold in her actions and acts on impulse, Jasmine will divise plans to get Alicia to do the things she wants done, even if she knows that maybe they shouldn't. Nothing bad...usually LOL but still contrived thought out plans of action. She normally thinks through before she acts, and shows great promise in an artistic manner because of it. She's very, very sensitive and it breaks her heart every time she gets in the slightest bit of trouble. And while I'm bragging...she has aced every spelling test so far this year, and she's almost a full year ahead of where she should be in her reading skills.

For the most part though...I couldn't ask for better behaved kids. They both are very polite and mannerly, they always remember to "please and thank you" and show respect by addressing adults respectfully with m'am, sir, miss, mrs. or mr. They really do make us very proud.

Hailey is a hugger!! She says "buh bye nanny...uv toooo" puppy kisses me (her lab puppy taught her how to kiss you see) lays her head on my shoulder and when she's dones says "down now"

Ok...I've bragged way beyond appropriate bragging limits so I'll stop now...LOL

I'll be more than happy to pass those Sharon hugs on to the girls for you!!
Thanks again Sharon :-)