View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 09:52 AM
charismah
Banned

You know this is always such a scary thing to comment on....I am a LAQ. It is always stressful to me when someone is un-happy with my work.
I have had a few. I think it is bound to happen along the way...Not that we ever want it to. There are so many things technical issues, mis-communication, and personal preference. There are so many things that can/could go wrong.
When the partnership between quilters has so much invested it it really difficult. I am sorry. I am sure your LAQ is just as sorry....none of us like this situation.
But I think you are right to wait until you compose yourself and you can communicate and articulate what you want.
I would just say that you have a history with this business and you have been pleased with them before...so trust your instincts..but also let them fix it for you if you are willing. I am sure they want to work it out with you..just as much as you want it to work out with them.

In all reality as big as your quilt is...and the ruler work they put into I think the price is right...SID is not easy on a long arm..so most of us charge extra for that....it sounds like they made it harder on themselves by doing extra ruler work...outlining the inside and outside of the pin wheels...but probably the same price......I hope this situation is resolved..please keep us updated. HUgs