View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 01:59 PM
Rosyhf

Ok just checking in with a little. I had to go out in this immense heat to grocery shop lol....I also went to Target and got me one of those, "Walk Fit" that is being touted so much on tv.

I heard that when they first came out, they sold for about 200.00 dollars....you can find all sorts of prices on the web but Target had it for 20.00 and no shipping and they are right besides Puplix where I do grocery, so it worked...

They didn't have my size 6 and the size 8 looked exactly like the size 6 in Dr Scholl's. I got it and put it in my sandal and I really like it. It rolls a bit forward when you walk so you don't put a lot of pressure on you heel and that is exactly what I need. I am pleased. I got the newer one, the silver one, it has a heel pad ..

Ok on to the quilty stuff. I played with three different blocks and then I will build on those. I put in some houses for the sinners so they can repent before they venture out lol....

I intend to make some very tall turetts to go to the end of some blocks....I kinda like the housey effect. I have to do lots more to these sections. I thought I would just let you have a look-see as I go along.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-243651.jpe   attachment-243652.jpe   attachment-243653.jpe