Old 08-18-2011, 11:16 PM
irishrose

Whoa, my computer caught a virus and I have to stay up all night catching up.

My 301 FMQ foot from April 1930s Shop works great even if it has a plastic foot. Her repro bobbins are good, too, after a slight adjustment. I bought my bobin tire there. $2.95 sounds expensive, but it includes shipping. Plus, I bought a tension spring, but haven't changed it out yet.

Miriam, I feel for you. My swollen and blistered body from the bug bites only on my ankles is getting better after more than three weeks. Now I'm afraid to walk in the grass in the park, but I do anyway.

Billy has indicated that pre 1975 can be considered vintage. If not, then my Elna doesn't qualify. She isn't 50 yet. But the other half dozen are under the wire - one way under.

So many beautiful machines being saved. I like the black raspberry Brother, but I want a turquoise White.

I have a Japanese made Admiral with a very strong motor that could use a new home if it could be shipped. It's just a machine, no case, but it's very heavy. The motor sounds healthier than my Necchi.

My Necchi has the multiple plugs, too. The light and the motor plug into the cabinet separately, then the cabinet plugs into the wall. It's knee controlled, so there's no plug for that.

Buslady, when do you get the Two Spools from TC?

I'll catch up more tomorrow.