View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 06:55 PM
tlrnhi

My little girl cat, I saved from the Humane Society.

I found this beautiful little calico girl that just layed in my arms, purred and looked at me with loving eyes. I fell in love instantly! I HAD to have her, so I walked with her down to the front desk with the little paper that was hers and told them...I WANT HER NOW! So, we get the paperwork filled out and off I go to my vet with her. They give you a free vet check at a few of the vets and my vet just happened to be on the list. I bring her in and Doc K takes a look at her. He gives her passing grades then tells me she is going to be trouble. No way, I tell him. Look at this precious little baby laying here in my arms. She's too cute and would NEVER be any trouble!!!
So, I get her home, she acquaints herself with her surroundings and all is good....she's still the cute little innocent I brought home. Then about a week later, climbing furniture, jumping off tall things, knocking things over, attacking Big Boy, you name it! What a naughty girl! What I want to know is...HOW did my vet know this? lol
She's still naughty at times, especially when her daddy isn't home,,,she's a daddys girl....but I love her and she loves me, I think......she sleeps on my pillow at night and curls up with me when I don't feel good, so she does love me. She's just naughty. Catnip is a MUST in this house. Calms her down for a few hours when she gets that "wild hair" lol