Old 08-19-2011, 04:34 AM
Honeynga

No you are not alone on the QB for hours ! I naturally wake up early every day and can't start sewing until daylight, or that is my excuse. I get on my laptop; check e mail, facebook and then go to QB. Before I know it I've been here 2 hours or more.

Since I'm retired I always think that I have a lot of time and will get around to projects later. I have been making myself a list each day of things to accomplish.

Today, I plan to go to Joann's to take part in their sale that is only Fri, Sat & Sun....not that I NEED anything.

Actually one of my excuses for going to JA is to get some thread to do some alterations on a dress for a friend.

Then, I'm going to finish stitching my log cabin blocks together; spent most of last evening REMOVING stitches so hopefully I can pay enough attention to what I'm doing to put them together correctly. Also, plan to cut border, starch and press.

THEN, (does this sound good or what); will work on baby blanket for niece whose shower is next Sat.....

Have a couple of UFO's to spend some time on; have a few projects waiting in the wings to cut....which always makes me nervous !

During my free time I have to plan on moving strategy.....my apt has mold and my landlord is refurbishing another apt to move me into sometime in the next few weeks....