View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 07:40 AM
janallyn

now i read this, so who knows, the frog held and important role in early myth the frog symbolized resurrection and a higher stage of spiritual awakening, other eurpopean folklore states that it is good luck to have a frog show up in your home and if heard outdoors it signified coming rain.

i just think it is cool, and a beautiful frog too, when i lived on the outer banks for north carolina, and you heard the frogs singing, the old timers would say "the frogs are singing for rain.

it reminds of nature, you and your daughter are safe, and froggy has a new home, "has he gone a courting", it is an old childrens rhyme i believe. and then think of "wind in the willows"? was there not a frog in that also, and we also remember prince charming (and where is he now in my life/hiding in the garden?lol)

i had a gecko ride on my windsheild on the toll road, 95 miles per hours for heavens knows how long before i could pull over and get him off, tossed him in the bushes, and i think he just did not like his neighborhood and was looking for new digs, he was lucky and so was i, i found him a new home, and most especially i did not wreck the car looking at him and being worried.

jan in florida

jan in florida