View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 08:31 AM
Rebecca VLQ

I am having a GREAT weekend!

-Finished a quilt that's been on the frame for-EVER because it was a memory quilt that kept breaking my thread! Plus, the emotional side of doing a memory quilt, you know? DONE! DONE! DONE!

-Found the postage stamp thread and while I can't say I love teeny tiny itty bitty pieces of fabric, I *DO* love what happens when they come together. I've got a continuing project for the year.

-Finished the Amy Butler "Love" quilt top. It's just for me, and I'm go proud that I sewed on it with the intent for it to be FOR me, and not "Well, I guess there's no one to give this to, so it might as well be mine" you know?

-Did a 3 mile run this morning outdoors, and it was just long enough, and just fast enough to give me a spring in my step.

-The grandparents are having some grandkid time this afternoon, which leaves me with an afternoon to be selfish, selfish, selfish!

Me, personally....I've clicked out of a few negative threads lately because the only good response I've had is "SO sorry you're so unhappy" or "It's not them, it's you." and that just wouldn't go over well, would it? :D

Spread the joy, because it grows. <3