Old 08-20-2011, 08:42 AM
doglover

Originally Posted by Bobbinchick
I have one and I love it. Mine does not have the stitch regulator and my machine is not compatible to work with one like that. I bought mine from a friend on another board and I have a manual and the DVD and all it says to do is to place the machine under your machine so the opening on the table thing os over the throat plate and to make sure it moves smothley so it won't hot the quilting foot. I used a piece of tape to mark it so I have no problems with it hitting the quilting foot. Then I put my quilt or project on it and go to town. They have some square things that look like just a square that you can put on top of the project so it keeps it from bunching and the like. I saw them at our Sew & Vac store and they did have FUM there too. Mine is the Inspia fabu motion and paid $50.00 for it. I love it. I know I'll never be able to afford a long arm. Grrr... Huggies, Fay
I had a long arm quilter when a Viking sales person talked me into buying a Fab U Motion for "just in case your long arm breaks" and that is the reason I have it and have never even taken it out of the box for 3 years. I really should sale it but I don't remember how much I paid for it. Am I an easy sale or what?
dog lover