Old 08-20-2011, 09:48 AM
Weedwoman

Originally Posted by sew wishful
Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by jljack
Originally Posted by lee231
DD picked this up at an auction, 2 of 2 Minnesota 'B'
$20 Today she inform me that she spotted a National Two Spool for $30, will have to go look at that one, she says it in rough shape.
That Minnesota will clean up great!! Can't wait to see it. Did you get the 2 spools? Talk to Bojangles...she has 1 or 2.
Yep, I have two of those great Two Spools and I love them both. Monica, Vintagemotif, also has two of the Two Spools. We both use our Two Spools for all our piecing. The Two Spool makes it so easy to piece first because you have two spools of thread so your time spent changing the bobbin is greatly reduced, and second that original foot on the Two Spools is exactly 1/4"! How can you beat that!

Nancy
Probably a dumb question, but why, oh why, did they quit making two spools??? Seems to me they should have been the wave of the future. Crazy! I get so tired of sewing and getting into it and finally notice three feet back I ran out of bobbin thread! Happens way too frequently!
Yes, if they had combined the two spools idea with the Davis Vertical Feed walking foot idea, that would be all we'd need in a sewing machine, well, almost.