Thread: Fabric stashes
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 04:43 PM
Izaquilter

mine seems to be multiplying every day! LOL I went shopping yesterday, caught a fabulous sale & came home with 13-7/8 yds of new fabric. Was a very good day for me. It was the quilt shops anniversary sale, She was celebrating being open for 2 yrs, I got fabric from her for $4.68 a yard plus 25% off! I save $16. But like i said my fabric keeps growing & growing! I will attach a picture of some of my stash. I have a office cabinet fulllll that is neatly folded & sorted, I have another cabinet, with fabric folded & somewhat sorted & I have 2 dresser drawers full of fat quarters, folded. I love my stash & I love to keep building on it whenever possible. So when I get either in a down mood I go shopping or every so often I call some quilty friends up & we go shopping! Just love it. Now to get motivated..... I do have some estate fabric in the closet too & some WIP where I store all that fabric in Rubbermaid totes until the project is finished. I can't get the closet door open to take pics of the shelves in there but that's ok...it's probably a mess in there!

my fabric stash
[ATTACH=CONFIG]244469[/ATTACH]

drawer of fat quarters
[ATTACH=CONFIG]244475[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-244463.jpe   attachment-244469.jpe   attachment-244471.jpe