Old 08-21-2011, 04:05 AM
emsgranny

Heres my confession - I have an addictive personality lol - I love to shop bargains and I love to match fabrics. Thus I have waaay too much fabric. Also I helped my sisters MIL sell all of her quilting fabrics etc (she was 82 at the time and she had piles of fabric still in the shopping bags stacked in her garage (she parked outside lol) I kept alot of it that I couldnt sell at the time for payment for selling and organizing her items (she had many keepsake quilting and Thimbleberries BOM and quilt kits but they needed to be matched up) I also helped clean out all of her excess household items so she could get ready to sell her condo since she had to go to nursing home. I was able to turn over about 3500 to her in cash to use for her expenses. I was also able to keep her several items for her to work on while at the nursing home, put together a quilt for her from blocks a friend had embroidered for her and have it quilted, had a king size quilt quilted for my sister and BIL. Also dontated about 6 quilt kits and extra fabrics to the church quilting guild.

I do have a tendency to buy fabric with projects in mind but I am now to the overwhelmed part so I am selling off excess in order to keep just a few things for my to do list. I still have a ways to go. I am getting alot better about not going to sales at all (JoAnns is running a sale now lol). Dang the coupons :cry: I am fighting the urge but so far staying away lol.

thats my story and I am sticking to it!!! :lol: