Old 08-21-2011, 07:04 AM
charismah
Banned

Originally Posted by Happy Linda
Great job. I would be sooo nervous to take someone's quilt and do the quilting on it. Did you have to work yourself through that emotion Charisma?
HI Linda,

Yes i had to work through that emotion..just like everyone else. I still do in some cases.

A local gal here...she is very hard to please....she complains about everything and everyone...dropped off a quilt. :roll: The pressure is there....because I live in a small town everyone except me will know if she hates my work. I wanted to deny the quilt but then I knew I would still be complained about so it was a no win situation. BUt I also feel like I need to be confident enough in my abilities to just forge ahead and do the best I can do.

I have quilted more than 400 customer quilts....I have had 4.5 customer complaints...from a technical issue to my style of quilting. Nobody is perfect...I feel horrible when I do something wrong....and it makes me want to quit my job every time it happens....there is no security net when you work for yourself. All I can do is try my best and pray about it. I think that is all anyone ever has truthfully.

SO all that to answer your question..I hope it helps. Hehe. :thumbup: