View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 08:37 AM
Dingle

Originally Posted by joym
I have not been on this board for a few days as I have been recovering from an 18 hr. job assignment. I am suppose to be in retirement. I took the job BECAUSE... again, this board.... besides the FW, I bought a new sewing Sauder sewing cabinet (again, that I did not really need). I took the job to cover these new expenses which I really could not afford. I am going to limit my time on this board, I swear.

I finally woke up, recovered from the job and brought the machine in and boy, it runs soooo smoothly. what a cute baby....just love it......case is still outside...will deal with that later. don't think I really need it.
Found a name plate in the case that says the machine belonged to a Dorothy Brakebill....items in auction came from an army base.so I guess the machine has the name of Dorothy or Dot ...
Have you checked out that site..cats on quilts? I went to the animal shelter last week having avoiding it for maybe a year ...after I had to put both cat and dog down. Next week, maybe one or probably two kittens...perhaps that will keep me off this board for awhile :| You think? BTW, will odor eaters work for cat litter box smell :?:
Congratulations on everything :thumbup: Now, you need to tell us more about these auctions. :D