Old 06-13-2009, 09:19 AM
Bill'sBonBon

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by kwhite
Congrats quiltcrazy. Good decision. Bravo!!!!
thank you, kw, and I have to say, if it wasn't for the other post, and your coming right out, and saying, "I have it.", I would probably still be wondering if ppl would still like me if they knew. :XD:
People that are your real friends, will accept you as you are, whether you have a.d.d., brown hair, blonde hair, blue eyed or brown...
we are quilters, and like many things,
I are a quilter and like many ppl! and quilts! :wink:
AWWW quiltcrazy, ADD,ADHD,Bipolar Runs in both sides of my my Childrens family.. I have self diagnosed myself as Mildly ADD. My Husband is Bipolar,Oldest DD is Bipolar, her oldest son is very ADD, middle son is Bipolar. Her Baby son who is now 21 I believe is somewhere inbetween like me. I have worked with children when I was a Paraprof. that was on meds and off meds. ADD,ADHD,BiPolar are very misunderstood people. Most people think people with BiPolar are crazy. You had better be careful about that person He or she is Bipolar and you know what they can do, Kill their kids,hurt you or themselves in a rage. I have watch faces turn red,when this is told to me about someone and I say well Bill is BiPolar and we have been married a long,long time I am still here,His DDs and Grndkids,GrtGrndkids love him. He hasn't beaten anyone,harassed anyone. He does have his moments but He knows and we both deal with it. So HURRAY!!!!!! you go Girl.
BillsBonBon