View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 08:11 PM
Leota

Originally Posted by Dawn Hendrix
Well today after 4 months of trying..... I got a center from Bare. In case no one has noticed she hasn't been here since Feb.....Life happens. Anyway I will photograph it and get you a picture Leota ... give me an hour please. So now Gwynn you hopefully understand why you dont have a center. I will work it as fast as I can and get it out to you.

Edit...sorry but that should have Terri and I have been working to get these centers.
Thank you Dawn for posting the pic of my center/top....
Bare... it's beautiful... I totally understand life getting in the way... there is nothing to be ashamed of... we just like to know that you haven't been abducted by aliens...even brain blocks cause delays and problems with imagination and ability to work.
Dawn don't rush... I'm really behind on the last borders I'm working on. :( I have the designs done but I can only work on them for short times because of back pain... don't understand why...
Wendsy, your border is coming along. I have to get it completed soon... I have company coming in September and going on a trip in October... I just need to buckle down and get busy...