View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 07:00 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
...you will sew a gazillion scraps into a block but refuse to mend a hem or sew on a button.
...you need a room just for your hobby and guests have to stay in a hotel.
...you have more than one sewing machine and are surprised when others comment about that.
...you can spend a whole day taking out your fabric, petting and refolding it.
...you follow strangers in the mall because you love the pattern on their clothing.
...you approach those strangers and TELL them how their shirt/tie/skirt would be the PERFECT addition to your quilt.
...almost all conversations lead to quilting.
you go green fairy, and lol, martina!!!
I have started conversations with ppl, all glazed over and staring at their clothing, like it's the hope diamond! :oops: :D
only one sewing machine? never heard o' such, lol.
I have the biggest room in the house for my quilting, and there is a twin size bed, in this pc room, lol. Guess ppl know where my priorities are, lol!
Our fabrics are not just cloth...oh no...they are family. I even have a guard-monkey, and guard-kitties in my cave.
I have never woke up with a needle in my hand, but I have woke up with a great quilt idea, and went to sleep talking to ppl on board, about quilting. oh, just remembered a dream I had, got to go pm somebody! see - quilting on the brain, LOL!!!! :lol: