Old 08-22-2011, 11:51 AM
Ramona Byrd

Same thing with fore runners if you heard 3 knocks on your door, and I remember that happening, mom would go to the door and no one was there. Then she got a call her brother passed away.
-----------------------------------------
Back in WV in Mom's Field family, this had to happen 3 times. Three times you heard the 3 knocks at the door, opened it with no one there, so you start phoning family to tell them you loved them. One of my WV uncles was visiting family in Ohio and this happened, he got in the car and immediately went home with his sister's love to all, got there just in time to tell his Dad, my grandfather, goodbye.

Left palm itching, money coming to fill it up.

A whistling girl and a crowing hen, both come to no good end.

Strangers with 3 piece suits and hats would do horrible things to little girls, so my cousins and I, on spotting such people, were supposed to run tell our uncles. Took WAY too many years for it to sink in on me that our uncles were the bib overall with flannel shirts and heavy work boot types, and the only ones with 3 piece suits walking over the hills were the dreaded Revenuers!!!! For way too many years I even had knee jerk reactions to my own DH when he had to go to meetings dressed in suit and tie!!