Old 08-22-2011, 07:41 PM
chris_quilts

Originally Posted by miriam
Originally Posted by chris_quilts
Originally Posted by deplaylady
Originally Posted by chris_quilts
Originally Posted by cabbagepatchkid
There is a new TV show starting tonight called "My Collection Obsession" . It is on TLC channel at 10:00pm eastern time. It will be interesting to see what types of things that people collect. I saw a preview and one guy collects vacuum cleaners :-D .
Watched it -pretty cool. There was a lady who collected shoe paraphernalia and had over 1500 or 15000. The vacuum cleaner collector was a 16 yr old boy which was interesting. The 3rd collector was a lady who collected dolls. ~ Chris
The vacuum cleaner kid was the best - plus he earns money making repairs on the side. The doll lady (and her dolls) was creepy, the shoe lady was living in an alternate reality and the Dolly guys were really obsessed - they picked up and moved to be close to Dollywood? Wow! I wonder what other collections they might have on the show in the future.
Well, if my kids had a say, I'm thinking I'd be nominated. I can totally see a show dedicated to competitive/obsessive collecting of vintage sewing machines. I know some of my relatives are appalled and/or flabbergasted by my collection which I know is paltry compared with others on this site.
Ha just say the word and we'll help you clean it all out... (my DILs think I have a problem too...) :roll:
OH HELL NO!!! You can have my vintage sewing machines when you can pry them from my cold dead hands!!! :hunf: ~ Chris