View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 01:16 AM
MaineGirl76

Originally Posted by Airwick156
I know what you mean. I suffer from insomnia really bad. It is 2:00 am here in Oregon and I am as wide awake as can be. My husband is upstairs sound asleep sawing logs.
I understand how you miss him alot when hes not home. My husband and I are rarely apart and when we are, I almost have panic attacks. I am very lucky that we get along really well and I love him with all my heart and wouldnt trade him in for the world. When he is in the hospital....oh that is the worst time. I will come home and I will miss him so bad that I will cry. Even if hes only there just overnight. So I am sitting here reading posts and sort of watching TV actually no I am not watching TV. I have it on for the noise and on occasion I glance at it. I am thinking about putting a roast in the crock pot for tomorrows dinner, but if I do that now, the smell of it cooking would wake my husband up and then he would think he had to eat it now instead of waiting for dinner tomorrow. But I will put it in the crockpot tomorrow before I go to my sewing class. :) I hope you do get some sleep soon. :)

I know just what you mean! Hubby and I get along very well! We are very rarely apart, and then when we are I get panicky and full anxiety! I know he's having fun which is important to me, and he is just cell phone call away if I need him, but I won't call unless something is seriously wrong, I want him to enjoy himself. But geeeesh the missing him part is hard!