View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 08:44 AM
Kristin in ME

Originally Posted by aorlflood
Originally Posted by Kristin in ME
Gorgeous! Seeing all of borntohandquilt's work has made me feel all "inspire-y" lately, a wholecloth is now on the list. Yours is beautiful and adds to my motivation! : )

A question (sorry if someone else already asked and I missed it)- on average, how many hours a day did you work on it?
Some days I didn't work on it at all. Some days I would do a 2-4 hours. During this time, we also took 4 weeks off for vacation, so subtract that time, too.

I really need to get a timer that I can just push when I start quilting and push to stop when I stop...to keep a running total of how many hours I have into something. That is usually what people ask me most...how much time...and I can't tell them hours...only how many months it was in the frame. :)
Yes, I understand! With my current quilt, I fully intended to keep track of hours- that lasted about two days! Now I just kind of "guesstimate". Sounds like your quilting schedule is somewhat similar to mine... maybe a wholecloth is within the realm of possibility for me! Thanks for replying. :)