View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 01:24 PM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

I'm back but not fully here. I will assign swap partners this week for the doll swap. I was really busy for the past few weeks putting together a 60 page yearbook all by myself, with the advice/help of my wonderful hubby. That took all my time. Then, on 6th of June--the very next day after school was out, I had to be packed and ready to leave for vacation. I finished the yearbook on the 5th about 5pm, and missed mailing all my info in. My Mom took it to the PO for me on Saturday. So, I'm back, but I have a lot of work to do.
We went and got a miniature pony today. My friends are moving to Florida, and the pony needed a new home.
We've been gone only a week, but the grass got really high! I guess we had a lot of rain. I got my usual sun poisoning, but this is the worst I've ever had it. BOO! We had a nice vacation, but it didn't last nearly long enough!

I will get partners assigned for the July doll swap tomorrow or very soon!~ Bear with me. I almost didn't host one this time because I knew things were going to get hectic, but I'll get back within a day or two!