Old 08-23-2011, 07:21 PM
charismah
Banned

I think everyone has a different experience and it is hard to guage/ gather information based on everyone else..I have a different history than most.
I would agree that you no longer get time to work on your own projects..either because you are so busy doing everyone else's projects..or because it is no longer a fun "hobby" it's a job.
I would also say get used to long hours in front of a machine...sore shoulders/feet/back. Strained eyes from focusing so hard..LOL
I would also say that so many things are just about experiences..I have cried many tears...but I have had far more joys. Just like with anything you choose in life. Can you handle the rejection when someone doesn't like your work? I know professional show quilter's (the ones that make it into PAducah every year) that have had people complain about their work...style or whatever.
It happens to everyone......
I think you need to pray about it....meditate...and the answer will come to you. It doesn't matter what anyone else says......I have never been in charge from the beginning.....

On another note...I own Innova's..it's a really nice machine..if you need details let me know.
But friend of mine just got a Bailey's and I tried it out last week..I think it's a great machine...moved easily on the chassey...good stitches...visibility...it is a very nice starter machine to test the waters.