View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 03:36 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by cmagee84
I am a little scared of buying off of ebay! I like to see and touch things before I buy. I am not a risk taker!

I looked at the one locally again today...it is calling my name. I keep telling myself that it is a church donation. He will take $40, which is his fee for cleaning, oiling and checking the machine. He came down to $375. So take away the 40 and it gets it down to 335!

Can you tell I am really wanting this machine??? Decisions, decisions, decisions!
I totally understand your thoughts. If you feel comfortable w/this one then you should get it. He has come down in price so that helps. For the most part I've had really good experiences w/buying on eBay. I make sure the seller has a high percentage like 99 to 100% for satisfaction and I also don't buy anything where they say no returns no matter what. I feel that even if they do a 7 day return then they are backing what you get. The couple of issues that I've had have been resolved really fast so I can't complain. I bought a Viking #1 on eBay and the seller was really great to work with. He sent me additional things that were missing and he also gave me a 2 yr warranty on it. Good luck on your decision and I really hope you get your featherweight.