View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 06:13 AM
auntpiggylpn

Originally Posted by Jan in VA
Deanna absolutely spoke from her heart, and mine, about the blessing this precious video is. I was crying so hard I had to wipe tears of joy from my eyes and back it up to watch again several times. Look at Nina dancing in her chair, so incredibly beautiful, so very special. The thankful smile on your face thrilled the mother in me as well. I was really touched by the band, the crowd, the parents....all giving this darling girl the time of her life, all sending such positive energy to her. Just a blessing!
Thank you so very much for sharing this video with us. :-)

Jan in Virginia, USA

I'm still crying! As a nurse, I my most rewarding job was working with children with brain injuries and developmental issues. Your video reminded me of how they see joy in everything and the joy they give to others.

Originally Posted by Airwick156
How precious that was. I sat here and cried like a baby when it was showing how much she was enjoying the music. That would be such an honor for a band to go and sit in front of me and play like this band did for your daughter. And the man giving her the Lei...I would cherish. I am also glad that you took a video on your phone. :). That was the most touching thing I have seen in a very long time. I am so very glad that you shared this video with us. Your little girl is just precious and a blessing. I wish her all the best in life. Please give her a hug from me.