Old 08-24-2011, 08:21 AM
deplaylady

I am really happy to hear that the 201 and 401 are listed up there as favorites. I just got mine (both within that past 2 months - (I'm blaming all you guys influence! ) and haven't had too much time to play with them. I love the 401's cams and build and the throat space on the 201 has me wanting to finish my ufo from my last mystery quilting weekend! Of course the FW is so portable and has such a nice stitch, and the 99k was so pretty and came with that cool knee bar and attachments, the 185 was too cute to turn down, the White FR treadle was given to me (even DH likes it) and I had to save the Minnesota from being someone's garden ornament (and it has a cool shuttle!). The Janome Mini is DG's(but now she loves grandma's FW so who knows with that one), I use the serger a lot, the one Janome does embroidery as well as sew and the other Janome does fancy stitches that the other machines don't do. Okay - now what was the question? Oh which machine to choose? Well, this way, as I see it when people come to play, no one needs to bring a sewing machine!