Thread: Quilting injury
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 10:22 AM
Divokittysmom

I feel your pain, literally!! I have been asked the same question by 2 different chiropractors... what are you doing to cause this much damage to your body??? Can you limit the time you sew to maybe just 30- 45 mins.... As I am ROFLOL at the last remark.. I am certain, he hasn't met many quilters lately!!!

My chair is as high as it can go and is very comfortable and supportive, I use 2 heavy duty banquet tables for my sewing tables, and I love all the room they afford. Both chair and table are pefect... but not for me!!
Problem:Banquet tables are too high, the amount that could be cut off the legs isn't going to help me much. I can't drop the machines into the table because of the leg structure underneath. I have been searching everywhere for the 'perfect' table height but so far haven't found one that works for me. I love all the room on my banquet tables and love my chair.... gee, obviously the problem is ME! :lol:
I am watching this topic with interest... hope someone has a great idea on how to match, chair to table, to machine to person!:lol: Hope that makes sense!