View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 07:32 PM
Maride

She never ask for much, but when she does, boy! am I in trouble!

She lives in Queens, we are in the north of The Bronx. Not far, but a bridge toll away, which come to almost $13.00 we have to go there. She is having boyfriend trouble and is lonely, so she has been calling me 3 or 4 time a day...yes, per day!!! She is 23 and I expect her to be busy between friends, boyfriend and work, but somehow she is not. Not a problem, I am in school break so I enjoy going to see her, her coming over more often, talking more often, etc

Tuesday or Wednesday she called asking if this weekend we can go to the beach. She has not asked to go to the beach in at least 15 years.

Of all weekends, she want to go the weekend that NYC is expecting the first hurricane in decades.I called her back and told her I would go pick her up Saturday morning and bring her home with the cat instead so she doesn't have to be evacuated later on, since she is so close to water and a power plant. She was clueless.

Do the listen to the news? they walk around with complicated phones that make information available almost before things happen, and they are still clueless.