View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 08:45 PM
sak658

I went to Goodwill one day when I had my grandson visiting for the summer. I found him a couple of shorts and t-shirts, and I found a nice leather black purse, well known brand. The lady put it all in one bag. So we went to eat afterwards, went to do other things, so on the way home I told him everything has to be washed and dried that we get at Goodwill. And I explained about the bugs etc. So we get home, I start the washer and he dumps the bag of things in. I go to get it out of the washer to put in the dryer, and there is my purse. I had forgotten about even getting it. Well It came out beautiful, so I hung it up to dry, thinking well the leather will be ruined. Oh no, dried up great, we got a chuckle out of that. I wouldn't have washed the purse and who knows what could have been in it. So glad it got put in the washer after all. He ask me the other day had I used my purse. I told him I was waiting till winter time, since it was black...He will probably remember this story.. He's eleven..