View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 03:19 AM
marymay

Story to be told of BIG BUGS.DH was stationed in a state close by. I thought I would drive there for the week end.Got there on Friday night. We went to bed,got up in the morning my right side had all these red spots.I was thinking that I ate something the night before. Nope it was BED BUGS in the room. I was so mad. We took everything we owned to a laundry mat.We ended up throwing all suit cases in the dumpser. We were told that they get in everything.We went to Bed Bath Beyond bought this spray. WE got back the out room and striped everything out in the hall was.Sprayed the h--- out of the room. you name it we sprayed it. Draws,pictures.under the bed and floor,Used the whole bottle up.The manger came down to our room after they seen everything in the hall way.We told the day girl what was going on.She didn't call the manger at all.The maids came in and changed the room for us. End of story he went to the base got a room,I went home. Before I came in house I striped everything off at the washer(in our garage). You tell your sister that we feel her pain.Praying everything works out for her.Hugs to you and her.