Old 06-16-2009, 07:13 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JoanneS
Patti - you have such a GREAT attitude. :wink: I'm not sure I would be able to tell that story so people could laugh at it! I have this picture in my head of baby skunks running to you yelling "Save me! Save me!" after their mama has skipped out on them to save her own a-s-s. I was ROFLMAO.

And then I continued reading, and I came to Terri, 8 month preggers, when her cat runs into of a skunk, and manages to GET INTO THE HOUSE. Terri - NOW I was so helpless, I had to stuff my fist in my mouth so I wouldn't wake up DH - he ALWAYS goes to sleep just before I find the funniest thread.

I'm still snorting'. Good thing I didn't have a soda. I've started taking my own advice and put plastic wrap on my keyboard whenever I read one of these threads - JUST IN CASE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Joanne, lol!!!! I'll have to remember the fist trick, the next time i get tickled and hubby is asleep, then I should be good to go. I am depend-ent :wink: on the other end :oops:
(I get a good belly laugh sometimes, reading about how you guys, get a good laugh!. This board is like the funny papers!)