View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 07:27 PM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

Some things I've read say that sun posoning is a sunburn, just a different type. I don't know. I just know we always thought I had poison ivy when I was a kid even when I hadn't been around. odd. Mine is just a red, bumpy rash that itches. It's getting better. I did put vinegar on it the first night I got it. I also bought this Solar Recovery spray for $9.99 that doesn't seem to do much but feel good right at the time of application...and smells good right then. Maybe it will help me not to peel, if I was going to to begin with. I did get a little bit of burn on top of this other crap! I'm usually pretty careful when I'm in the sun. The day I got it, I didn't have on the crap I was using, but I wasn't out for very long...too long, obviously. I get sun poisoning on my hands (even in the winter) when I drive if the sun is shining right on my hands, things like that....I even have it on my feet this time. :ROLL:

Yeah, it was me that got sun poisoning last year. I get it all the time.

SOrry I didn't reply individually, but I'm so tired!

Pony is Oreo. LEt me see if I can find a pic....Oh, yes! We're joining the circus! LOL!

Daisy and Oreo performing their new stunt.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37036[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-37036.jpe