View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 07:01 PM
burnsk

Excellent suggestions. :thumbup:

Originally Posted by suzanprincess
Many good suggestions, and thinking as a potential bidder I have a new one: Simply Scraps is not a "money" name--why would I want to spend a lot of money for scraps? It needs a title more romantic and alluring, more thematic--Simple Beauty, Warmth and Beauty, Pieces United, Beauty the United Way, Beauty and Warmth United--something that evokes a desire to touch and own and use this item, and perhaps also references the United Way connection. I would want to know the fiber content of both fabric and filling, as I like cotton and avoid polyester because I find it uncomfortable; use and care info could influence my eagerness to own this quilt by letting me know dry cleaning is necessary or that the item is easy care/machine wash and dry. Size is important, both measured and descriptive: Lap quilt, xx" by xx" tells me what purpose it could fulfill. Pieced and quilted by Michael Holmes, 2011 would tell me it is handmade (and therefore worth much more), by whom, and when (new or old). Missouri Quilt Co info is not relevant to the buyer.