View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 06:59 AM
pittsburgpam

I know that I can't change her or make her do anything. I do suspect that she may be doing drugs. She is VERY skinney, unheathily so, and she has lost all her teeth. I know this is a side affect of some drugs like Meth, it's called Meth Mouth. She is only 5 years older than me, not yet 50, but I'm not sure about the teeth/drugs because I remember us being at the dentist when we were little and the dentist saying even then that her teeth were gray, like dead, and they have always been bad. My father had false teeth since his 20's.

My other sister is very skinny too though, even a size 1 jeans was almost falling off her when we were running to catch a plane. She doesn't do drugs and she has been to a doctor about it who actually told her to have a cocktail before dinner to stimulate her appetite. My mother was slim too. My brother and I take after our father so we don't have that problem.

For these reasons I'm just not sure if she is using drugs and there's nothing I could do about it anyway. She is married and has 3 grown children, 2 grandchildren.