Thread: Reform Hoarder
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 08:00 PM
no1jan

Originally Posted by Tinker Tots
I woke up with help from a very good friend, I traded cutting her 5 acre lot, to Hoarder help. The sewing room was too over whelming for me. So from 6am-9:30 p.m. it is almost done. I threw out 8 bags of material I haven;'t touch in years. I am so happy, I know I will not need it, and everything is off the floor, I got 30 bins and pd $3.00 a pc. a very good investment, and the material is some what color coded. I am 90% done.
I love your new set up, but can't believe you threw out the fabric. You should have donated it to your local guild where they would use it to make charity quilts.

For instance Q.U.I.L.T.S. of Schenectady, NY does donation quilts for Wounded Veterans and Northeast Kids and parents. We except and use all donations and whatever we can't use, every other year sell at our "Boutique" at our quilt show to earn money to send monetary donations to differerent charities.

Looks great though, do you want to do mine? I've been working on it all summer and it still hard to move around in there. The only thing is nothing that can be used goes into the trash, it goes to charities or my guild.