View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 07:45 AM
TerryQuilter

I live in the San Diego area, and know of a couple of good LQS's. As mentioned, Rosie's is a must...the full name is Rosie's Calico Cupboard, off the 8 freeway take 70th St south to El Cajon Blvd, turn left and it's down a way on your right. Also Quilter's Paradise in Escondido. Take the 78 freeway East from the 5 freeway (toward Escondido), take the Nordahl Rd offramp, turn left at top of offramp, cross over freeway, turn right at first street (Montiel?), it's down a way on your right, it's a couple of streets past the small park on your left. Another one is Bits & Pieces in Escondido. Continue on the 78 freeway East, past Nordahl, get off on Center City Parkway, go South to 2nd street (one way street) turn left, take a left at the first driveway and you will be in their parking lot. We are also having the San Diego Quilt show from Sept. 8-10 or 8-11 at the San Diego Convention Center near downtown San Diego. If you need any more info or want to talk to me, just PM me. HAVE FUN IN "AMERICA'S FINEST CITY"!

Edited: We also have Quilt in a Day in nearby San Marcos.