View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 07:51 AM
jacquie

wow ladies! it's really bad over your side of the world right now! thoughts and prayers by the doz to you all! hope you keep safe & well!!

my life feels rather like a circus just now!! lol...

my DD2 and I are up to our ears preparing for her wedding next year. our darling couple announced to me that they had decided on a date for may next year!! eeek!! so it's been all go go go! trying to book the main aspects before our chosen dates are gone! cross fingers and toes!! lots of enquiring emails have gone out over the weekend!! we will see what happens

we've been eating & dreaming 'ebay' over these last few days, as we are doing all the stationary ourselves! wow!! i didn't realise what a huge job it was going to be!! Dayle!! i need you over here!! you're good at stationary things etc!! your scrap booking skills would be handy!! lol...
good job col is away!! he'd die if he was to see the money being spent right now!!! but, we're having fun all the same!!

we went to see the venue as well on friday, so that's booked...
they have just started hosting weddings, and we got a fantastic price too!! wooohooo!!! it will double next year! god had been very good to us!! we're over the moon with it!!
here's the website, you can take a look at the pictures...
http://www.culag.info/CULAG/CulagIndex.htm
take care all, catch you soon, love jacquie xxxxx