View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 10:05 AM
AngieS

Havplenty. I usually post on here letting people know that I got their blocks. I'm sorry. I did receive your block and we loved it. :)

Originally Posted by Havplenty
linda this is my first time doing this swap also and yes the postage is expensive. i havent received half of my blocks either nor have i heard from everyone who i mailed blocks to if they have received them. i expected that i would receive many nearer the deadline so i am okay with that. my goal is to have all mailed by wednesday this week.

there is the monthly quilting bee that you do a direct exchange with each other. i have enjoyed the opportunity this swap gave me to try 30+ different patterns for blocks. i too am considering if i will do this swap again for several reasons including the postage expense.

Originally Posted by fromzstore
this is the first time i have done a swap like this and i have not received about half of the finished blocks is this usually the case if so i wont be doing another besides the time it takes to do a swap like this it is very expensive to mail i am also in another swap that does not seem to be going to happen and i have 24 blocks i sent in that one i may just swap with individuals and forget about the organized ones hate to do it because i enjoy getting to try new ideas has anyone run into this before

Linda