Old 08-28-2011, 12:46 PM
Quilted Dogs

Originally Posted by craftybear
great ideas, will be great for others to enjoy it

maybe you could make some for the nursing home so they can also enjoy them

do they have an idea where the residents can go outside like in a courtyard area

ask the owner of the nursing home

also you could make some to hang inside on the walls for all of them to enjoy, I bet that would put some smiles on their faces each day

I can just see that
U r so right ...wow. What a contribution for sure and to make a smile on their faces. If u look at the first pic I posted here, u can see the fence in the background of the courtyard where they come out and sit. So a few around the fence inside or how about on a stake in diff. areas around the courtyard, etc. I am sure there are a few that use to quilt and sew in the home and would enjoy it so much.....as long as it would not make them sad that they cannot do it any more is all.....thanks for the ideas....in fact, mayb a painting class for a 10x10" block to set on a desk or table in their room, more personable.....check and see if anyone would enjoy a class to do, etc. even the men might b interested......just an idea, what u think...Only thing is, if get painting will not have time for quilting...... :roll: Yet I could go all over and do this...hmmmm