Old 08-28-2011, 01:44 PM
dd

Originally Posted by JoanneS
What seems to be shaping up to be a cause is federally mandated (forced) vaccines for everyone in the world.
Please stop spreading misinformation. Vaccines haveNOT been shown to be the cause of autism. The scientist who published that report has been exposed as NOT having done actual research supporting his theory. He was ONE person. No one else has done research that supports the theory.[/quote]

Actually that's only partially true. Vaccines are the cause in most people. It seems that some bodies hold the mercury from the vaccines and this leads to autism. Most autistic people are found to have higher levels of mercury. While vaccine do not need to be made with mercury, it's cheaper and they last longer. Those of us who's bodies can extract the mercury don't usually make it to the spectrum.

Back to the topic, if my house is healthy, does this mean I don't have to go to work anymore? Can I just stay home in my healthy house? So I guess I can't call in sick, I guess it would be preventative!!!lol Think I can get away with that?